Back to All Events
Led By: EMILY KERR-FINELL
Early Bird Price $45 / $55
This workshop is for makers, artists, or designers who want to grow the wholesale side of their business and see their work in more stores. Whether you’re just getting started or are already in dozens of stores, you’ll learn methods and tips for growing wholesale in a way that is simple, inexpensive, and adaptable to your style and ethos.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
– How to get your ducks in a row for wholesale — terms, order process, line sheet, order minimums, pricing, etc.
– The key things you need in place, to be successful with stores.
– Pros and cons of wholesale outreach options, including tradeshows, Etsy Wholesale, direct outreach, and other methods.
– The mental shifts you need to make to grow your wholesale business.
– Common mistakes and how to avoid them, plus pro tips from the most successful wholesale makers.